One Word Wrap Up
- I started a successful Bunco group.
- I established personal boundaries.
- I let things go.
- I wrote a book and it failed.
- I traveled to Mexico.
- I became a Vegan.
- I wrote another book.
- I started hiking.
- I prayed more.
- I made Kale a staple in my diet.
- I trained for another half marathon.
- I attended a new Church and fell madly in love with God.
- I made new friends.
- I overcame personal obstacles.
- I became a soul winner for Christ.
- I ended a 2 year relationship.
- I found myself facing unemployment yet again.
In the year of 2011, I did a lot of sewing into my own life, the lives of others, and went through many changes. I am not sure what is in store for the year of 2012, but I believe it is a new year full of new beginnings and fresh prospective.